Friday, November 18, 2011

Diva's 2011 Sexiest Men Alive

Hello ladies and gentlemen. It is that time of year again. Time to release my fifth annual sexiest men alive list.

Please feel free to add your comments to the post as usual. If you want to catch up on past lists then check this link out.

With out further ado, here are 2010 sexiest men alive:

#10

Bruno Mars




#9

Gerard Butler




#8

Chris Noth aka Mr. Big





#7

Josh Duhamel




#6

Ben affleck




#5

Derek Hough




#4

Ryan Gosling




#3

Ashton Kutcher




#2

Ryan Reynolds




..... and the the sexiest man alive is.....

Taylor Lautner



There you have it, the sexiest men of 2011!!



1 People saying stuff:

Freckle Face Girl said...

I still think of #1 as sharkboy. I have seen the Twilight, but even then I still pictured him as a kid. However, I really like #2, 7, 8 & 9.