Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ask Tee

Hello Bloghearts, it's been forever since I've done one of these Ask Tee's and thought it was about time I get back on board. So here goes.

Question:

Dear Tee,

I have an issue I need advice on and I can't ask anyone I know. I met this guy two months ago that I like. He's a gentleman, kind and generous. He's treats me like a queen. The problem is there is no zsa zsa zuh. You know, that chemical explosion you feel when you meet someone and all you want to do is rip their clothes off. Well, the problem is I just met this guy a couple of days ago and he is handsome sexy but he is the exact thing I need to run from. He's been in prison three times, he is a serious reformed bad boy. He's turned his life around. He's not as gentlemanly as the first guy but there is a serious chemical reaction going on. I know for sure the second guy would end like all the others I've felt this way about in the past....no where! All I really want to do is sex this guy up and leave him alone but I'm not sure if I should.

Tee, the first guy and I aren't a committed couple but he is husband material. the second guy could be nothing more then a play toy. Should I risk what I could build with the first guy for a fling with the second guy? I really want to do this second guy. what should I do?

Signed,
Tortured


Dear Tortured,

My first reaction is to tell you to go ahead and get your freak on!!!! But, common sense prevails and I have to give you a proper answer. If you want a relationship with this first guy I would suggest you leave the second guy alone. I know the thrill of a hot fling is alluring but the first guy sounds like a keeper.

Try spicing up your relationship with the first guy. maybe you could ignite that torch you are looking for.



If you have a situation that you need help sorting out just send Tee and email to asktee@hotmail.com




2 People saying stuff:

Freckle Face Girl said...

I agree! Don’t ever let temporary pleasure interfere with true happiness.

Jeni said...

My opinion? Your answer fills the bill completely!