Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Whew! It's Been Awhile

Hello my blohearts. I'm still alive. I know it's been like forever since I've posted but I've been crazy busy. The move to Atlanta is complete and I'm now a Georgia resident.

I'm beginning to get my bearings and find my way around which is great. I have everything I need right here in very close proximity and I love it. There are restaurants, there's a Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, Staples, a mall, my banks, EVERYTHING I need is right here and I love it.

The weirdest thing happened and I am a little pissed about it. On Saturday as I was going to pick up my buddy to go shopping the rear view mirror fell from the windshield. I have never seen anything like this. I just got the damn car a few days ago, geesh!

The dealer's service department was closed on Saturday and Sunday so I took the car in yesterday and they are currently looking into the best way to handle the situation. Geesh.

I hate AT&T! I choose them as my telephone and Internet provider. they hooked up my phone on time as promised but why am I still waiting for my Internet modem? I am so freakin pissed right now. I have never had such horrible service. How in the hell can you have your customers waiting this long for Internet? This is so unacceptable and I am not happy. My whole job relies on the Internet so they are interfering with my livelihood. I had to go to Radio Shack and purchase a mobile USB to have Internet connection while I wait for my modem. You can best believe AT&T is going to hear about this bullshit.

OK, guys, that's all for now. I'll keep you posted on all the adventures, once they actually begin. Off to visit your blogs.

Tootles!

7 People saying stuff:

Karen said...

Glad you are adjusted and loving it so far! AT&T stinks. I had them for my business services and they were the worst.

Freckle Face Girl said...

I am glad to hear that you made it to Atlanta. Hope everything starts going a little smoother. Good luck!

Jeni said...

The whole rearview mirror huh? That's a bummer. And AT&T -or just about any of those providers really -do suck or so it seems. I used to have my tv cable, as well as a dial-up el sucko service and Verizon for my phone until my tv cable company offered high-speed internet -which I couldn't get via Verizon -so I cancelled the dial-up and went with the hi-speed via the cable company. Then, last year, the cable company offered a package deal for $100 and change to get cable, internet AND the phone through them and I really jumped on that. So far, no problems of any magnitude with that set-up and it's saved me a fat $52 a month by not having the phone with Verizon. Hope you soon get those issues squared away, Kiddo!

Unknown said...

It will get better...I went through the same thing when I first moved here to Oregon. Needed new tires...the modem went out...just stuff!! It's better though and I've settled in and you will too. Congrats on your move.

Just telling it like it is said...

Congrads on your move I love Atlanta and have had some really good times there!

sunshinestar110 said...

CONGRAT!!! *air humps* Im so happy for you..im glad u are settling well in ATL

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are settling in to the A!