Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I Just Wanna Smack The Hell Outta You

Have you ever had a friend or associate that just annoyed the hell out of you? No matter what you say they seem to have an opposing view? They never seem to enjoy anything. Always seem to be miserable?

I know such a person and I want to strangle her with my bare hands. UGH!

She was one of the people that was on the Vegas trip I went on last year? We went to see the Chippendales. THE CHIPPENDALE! She sat there, with her purse in her lap, THE WHOLE TIME, motionless, a statue. How the hell do you go to Vegas, get dressed up, hang with your girls and visit the Chippendales and sit your ass in the chair like a bump on the log? That irritated me to no end.

If I say something like, “Men are a pain in the ass but they need understanding.” She’ll come back with, “Not all men.” Bitch, I was just making a general statement. Geesh!

We were talking about the election last night and I was mentioning how exciting this whole thing is. We are witnessing history in the making. Not every generation get to do that. Her response, “Well, whatever, I just want to see what happens if Obama get into the office.”

Bitch, whether he wins the general election or not, the mere fact that he is a democratic nominee is huge. Step out of your box and recognize this for what it is.

I just want to drop kick her in her retina sometimes. Damn!

27 People saying stuff:

ME said...

I know the exact type of person you're talking about. ANNOYING!

L said...

Well she seems like a fabulous person to be around!

Anonymous said...

*crackin d hell up* @ that last sentence.. Wooooweee. That was FUNNN-NEEE!!!

Yea I stay away from folks who sap all the got dayum air out the room...people urk me!

GO OBAMA!!!

1/3 said...

LOL yea I have friends like her. She really needs to loosen up lol

Karen said...

She is like "Debbie Downer". My dad has a tendency to be like that at times and it makes me crazy.

Ms.Honey said...

I do have one of those friends and sometimes I wanna slap her LOL I almost do it sometimes then I smack the air LOL

*~*Cece*~* said...

I can't stand to be around people like that. I had a work "friend" who was the same way. I dumped her ass. ugh.

And you're right, this race IS history in the making no matter who wins! And I'm not even a political person and I recognize that! LMAO

Sizzle said...

Drop kick her in her retina. Classic!

She sounds like she doesn't like herself very much. People with low self esteem often hide behind hating everything.

Scrapping My 2 Precious Gems said...

OH yes I have known people like this. Key word being known. They just suck up too much positive energy to have around for long. LOL

Go Obama! With either democratic candidate it would have been history in the making....now I can only hope and pray that we get the dream ticket of Obama/Clinton! It is one of the most amazing presidential races for sure!

Anonymous said...

Some people are like that...

I hate to be around "party poopers".

Misery loves company is true I reckon'

Anonymous said...

I think we work with the same person.

lisa q. said...

Generally, people are just dumb. Well, not all people...haha! Good Lord I hate people like that. Ugh...

Ann(ie) said...

I work with about 3 of her twin sisters. And they bug the crap out of me. I wish you lived closer so we could go out for Margarita's girlie!! *snif*

Jeni said...

A "drop kick in the retina" huh? OUCH! But you know, your comment about men is actually very true. Yes, really it is. Some just need more -ok a LOT more understanding -and a few others, maybe not quite as much of that. I could go on -and on- as to what causes all this malfunction stuff with the male of the species but I'll save that for bits and pieces to insert at other times. But just wanted to let you know you were on target there.

Melissa said...

Yes, I've known a few people like that in my lifetime. They are very annoying!

shorty said...

Good Morning to you too!

Hostility in MD! Glad I'm going to NY this weekend. : )

Only joking, there is a woman at work too that I have to constantly bite my tongue around. Only she is ALWAYS on personal phone calls and very loud about it. And just when I think it's over it's not. After she hangs up she grumbles for another 5 minutes about the phone call. Really. SHUT-THE-HELL-UP is what I scream in my head all day.

Have a great weekend. Enjoy the 90 degree weather!

Freckle Face Girl said...

I always wonder if theses people have any REAL friends or if they get to hang around b/c everyone is too nice to kick them to the curb.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

now thats a wrestling move
needs a name
drop kick in retnia sounds so common lol

Sandi McBride said...

I know exactly what you mean...I have two in mind who need to be bitchslapped or kicked silly...I've got about ten dollars saved up, I can get more...where do I send the check?
Sandi

LovelyBella73 said...

I know people like that and I absolutely CAN NOT take them. I've had to end good relationships because of this very thing.

imbeingheldhostage said...

Let's look at the bright side, anyone who takes her along will always look like the life of the party, right? Oooh, and it could become a game-- say what you're going to say and then predict her response-- while she says it! How fun.

The Ambiguous Blob said...

slip her some valium next time you're out.

minijonb said...

i've worked with people like that before. i've quit jobs over people like that before. {having bad flashbacks right now}

Chari said...

Lol! Calm down miss lady

MP said...

Kick her in the retina!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Billy said...

Uh huh. I have a co-worker like that as well. Always freaking negative and always got something to say. Drives me batty!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I feel bad for those people. It must be tolling to be so negative all the time.

Meh.