Men and women have been trying since the beginning of time to figure each other out. Our wants and needs are so different. For example: he wants to go to bar with the guys but she wants to have cuddle time on the sofa. If he does go to the bar then he doesn’t love her. He doesn’t call her after they have sex because he doesn’t want to be perceived as clingy but she thinks he doesn’t like her and will never call again. He wants to sit on the sofa and watch the game on Sunday afternoon but she wants to go out to a movie and don't understand why he can't give up the game just this once.
It can be quite confusing and frustrating to say the least trying to decipher all these mixed messages. There are things that I as a woman just don’t understand about men. Here’s my list of issues I just don’t understand.
1. Why do you need to spit on the ground? That’s nasty and a turn off and it’s crude. Spit in a napkin if necessary.
2. Why do you try to sleep with a woman 1.5 hours after meeting her?
3. Why do you keep calling me wanting to come over my house but we’ve never been on a date. What ever happened to dating guys?
4. We’ve gone on one date and you are already asking me when I am going to spend the night at your house.
5. Why do you guys act really interested in a woman then do an abrupt about face and cease all contact immediately with out any explanation or warning? We’re sitting there wondering what the hell just happened.
6. Why are you with a woman for 8 years and never have any intention on marrying her but you stick with her anyway?
7. Why do you think lying about any sticky situation is the right way to go?
8. Why would you cheat with my sister or best friend just because she offered?
9. Why are you 40 years old and live with your parents and do not own a car?
10. Why would you think calling me after we had sex would make you look clingy or desperate?
11. Why if everything seems great between us you still run for the hills with no explanation?
12. Why if I hadn’t spoken to you in months or years you pull my number out of your ass and text me for no reason?
13. Why do you come back then leave again then come back then leave again the come back….? What is that?
Feel free to add your own quandary in the comments.