Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I've Been Nominated!!





Thanks Write for life for nominating me! I am so excited I don't know what to do!! I've never been nominated for a blogging award before.

So, i must past on this distinguished honor, and here they are:

1. Blog This -Jenny's stories are funny as all get out! She also has the cutest little boy.

2. Boobs, Injuries, & Dr. Pepper - I have never consistantly read a blog and laughed uncontrollably as I have with Crystal. This woman , by far is the most hilarious blogger I have ever read.

3. Poker Girl in Vegas - This woman is honest, open and a hell of a lot of fun!

4. Days Lke This - I love reading her funny quipps on life and about her son. I have to read her blog everyday.

5. Chronicles of A Bklyn Broad - This woman is raw, no holds barred. I love it.

6: Emancipation of a Drama Queen - This woman is just too funny for words!

Thank you Mizrepresent , and congrats to my nominees!

12 People saying stuff:

Secrets said...

the question is...can you keep a secret...?

Jenny! said...

Shit...you must be kidding! I have gotten three awards in the last week...and before that ZERO! OH, thank you...you are too kind!

Honey-Libra said...

YAHHH Congrats!!!

JustMeWriting said...

ohhh....girl, you are SOOO rockin and even the LOOK of the honor looks good on you.

Young, Horny, and a Teacher said...

congrats!

Vixen said...

WOO HOO! Congrats Diva!

lisa q. said...

yay! you go girl! great choices! i loooovvveee crystal at boobs, injuries, & dr. pepper! girlfriend cracks me up! :P

Ann(ie) said...

YAY YOU!!! You are rockin!

tAnYeTTa said...

yahhh!!! thank you :)

i like to thank my baby fahvah for everythang he done did for us.

LOL

thank you:)

Bklyn Diva said...

Congrats Diva!!!! and thanks for the nomination.. I am just being me LOL *potty mouth and all* LOL

CarmenSinCity said...

Thanks girl!!!!!!!! I just saw this today, so I'll do some nomimations tomorrow!!!!

DraMa said...

Holy cow I had no idea! Thank you!

I just happened to stop by today and saw this. What a coinky dinky! LOL!

You are the sweetest blogger EVAH!