Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 26 - A Little out of It

Wow...only 3 more days in this 30 day blog challenge. These challenges do go by really quickly.

Today is just a lazy Sunday afternoon. I feel my engergy level is at Zero. I feel like a sloth today.

I tried calling the rental office of the apartment I found in Lithonia GA. I wanted a floor plan of the 2 bedroom with loft that I rented but they are closed. I accidently gave the one they gave me back to them when I turned in my application.

Hopefully I can get them to fax it over tomorrow.

Have a great sunday everyone.


2 People saying stuff:

Queen-Size funny bone said...

Hope your Sunday proved to be a recharging day

Red Shoes said...

Hey you! Happy New Year to you!! It sounds like you are getting closer and closer to moving to Atlanta!!!

I hope your move goes well for you!!

~shoes~