Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My First Male Strip Show

I mentioned in a previous blog how I used to hang around male and female strippers and the adventures we had. Wooo Hooo! Well let me tell you how I got into that scene in the first place.

Picture this...1986, three twenty something women venture out on the town for a little adult fun. My girl "L" attended a male strip show a few weeks prior and convinced me and my other girl friend "J" to attend the upcoming show. She told us of all the shenanigans that went on and assured us that we would have the time of our lives. Well hell, that was all I need to hear! I was sold. So it was a warm spring evening and my girls and I get dressed to the nines ready for whatever the night had in store for us.

I picked up my girls and drove to this hall where this male strip show was to take place. We made sure prior to arriving that we had the prerequisite dollar bills handy to tip the most scrumptuous of men! Yeah baby!!!

We arrive and walk into the hall and was immediately faced with a pretty huge crowd of women. We spot a free table and make our way across the room to claim our seats.

The lights are a little dim and about 15 mins after our arrival a very scruptuous man take to the stage. Mmmm hmmmmm..... He is the MC for the evening. His name is Gee. Gee was very well spoken, funny and sexy. He introduced dancer after dancer. All of the men were the most delicious specimens I had ever seen in my life! They danced, girated, performed simulated sexual acts that had me so wet I didn't know what to do. We women called the guys over by waving our dollar bills in the air then placing them in very sexy places for the guys to retrieve. Talk about fun.

At some point I needed to go to the ladies room and excused myself from the table. I walk out to the hall and noticed that Gee was standing out there.

"How are you miss lady?" He says.

"Oh I'm fine." I reply.

"You certainly are." He says then walks backwards back into the room while lookg at me the whole time and resumes his place onstage as MC. I was on cloud nine because I had been eyeballing this guy from the very beginning.

Anyway, turns out he is a dancer as well and he later comes out to dance and I was completely mesmerized. That man moved in such a way I didn't know was possible! I had never seen anything like it in my life. Of course I had to tip him. When he came up to me he said how beautiful he thought I was. All I did was say thank you and smile. My girls had their eyes on a couple of other guys of their own.

Well, at the end of the evening we all walked out to the lobby and talked to the dancers. My girls were talking to the guys of their choice and I was talking to Gee. We exchanged phone numbers and I was just floating.

Gee had to leave and the rest of us proceeded to walk out to our car and the guys my girls were talking too walked us out. Apparently there was a third guy that rode to the show with the two guys walking us out. His name was "B". "B" was gorgeous in his own right. Well my girls and their guys went to the GUYS car and "B" and I walked to my car. They wanted to have some "private" time and "B" and I decided to give it to them.

What followed was so surreal to me I still can't believe it.

To be continued in the next blog.

4 People saying stuff:

laughing said...

No fair doing cliffhangers.

Anonymous said...

You go girl! I want some!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Get a number for ne next time....

CarmenSinCity said...

DAMN! I'm drooling. I can't believe you are leaving us hanging like this!