Thursday, May 3, 2007

Well I'm here

Hello all....I went to the doctors and was told I had an Upper Respiratory Infection. YUCK! I'm beginng to feel better. Been out of commission for a minute which I'm sure you've figured out since I haven't blogged in a while. I'm back !! Hopefully I'll be back to 100% in a few more days.

I have a pretty fun weekend planned ahead. I am going to a bull roast tomorrow so I am excited about that. FOOD.....DRINK.....DANCING!! What more can I ask for!!!! lol

What else can make a girl recover better then SHOPPING! I plan to shop my heart out on Saturday. I hope I am up to it.

What have you all been up to?

Oh, I want to thank you all for your well wishes. It truly meant a lot. Seriously.

Ok, now I am making my rounds to each of your blogs so see ya soon!

XOXOXOXO

6 People saying stuff:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon - it's nice to see you back!

dmarks said...

And have a happy pink weekend.

CarmenSinCity said...

Glad you are feeling better.

Vi said...

Okay, what's a bull roast?

Freckle Face Girl said...

Hope you feel better soon!

yerdoingitwrong said...

SO glad you're feeling better, girl. Your weekend sounds fabulous..Enjoy the food,drink,dancing!!