Friday, June 22, 2007

Thanks so much!!!!

You know what.........???? I love you guys! I truly do. I've gotten some really nice emails and comments and I just want to say that I appreciate each and every one of you. I really do.

I still have my sad moments and I have my good moments. It's getting better. It really is. I'm looking forward to this weekend and having a good time.

Thanks again everyone...you will never know just how much you all have meant to me the past few days.

5 People saying stuff:

Miss Snarky Pants said...

I'm glad to hear you're making out okay.

You're very welcome (and I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say so) :-D

Have a wonderful weeekend!!

JustMeWriting said...

GOOD...I'm glad you're better, because when I checked your page today and still saw that post...I wanted to send you an email to see if you were ok, but God is good and I'm glad you're good now. It's going to be trying times, but I know you'll make it through...with a little help from your friends who love you too.

Lauren said...

I'm glad that you're making progress. Keep your head up and know that we're here pulling for you!

Mizrepresent said...

Welcome back DIVA! Now believe it! and Walk it!

*Tanyetta* said...

Hey Diva Girl,

You will get through this. I sure wish I had an exact date for you because when I'm down I'm always GOD for the exact date of when I won't feel like crying anymore. I'm just a FOOL I guess :)

Hope you're happy real real soon and my offer still stands. (wink wink) :)