Thursday, June 7, 2007

What is your most embarrassing moment?

Have you had a moment in your life when you wanted the ground to just open up and swallow you whole to never be heard from again?

I have had a few but one is a clear front runner. I was seeing this guy years ago in my early twenties. To say I was hooked on this guy would be an understatement. He was the guy I experienced my first orgasm with. I was young and dumb back then because I was quite inexperienced in the world of romance. We were not exclusive which, of course, was something I wanted but he could not provide but I nonetheless stuck with him.

He invited me over to his place one evening. I thought we were going to spend some quality time together but as I pulled into the parking lot of his apartment building I noticed two girls getting out of their car and walk toward his apartment. I sat frozen in my car watching as he opened the door and let these women in. “Did he forget I was coming over?’ immediately flashed in my head. I sat there in the car waiting to see if the girls were going to leave. About 3 minutes later he came out accompanied by the two women carrying a bag. Apparently he was headed to work. My dumb ass didn’t know what to do at that moment so I ducked down so he couldn’t see me. Bright idea seeing as I was parked directly in front of his building! I was hoping they would all get in their respective cars and drive off without noticing me there. No chance. I looked up and saw him looking at me through the car window. I didn’t know what to do so I just started the car and drove off!

I was mortified. I am sure he thought I was a crazed stalker or something. In all these years we have never EVER discussed that incident.

I still cringe when I think of that moment.

18 People saying stuff:

JustMeWriting said...

LOL....LOL (I'm sorry for laughing) but WOW... that was something...but it wasn't that bad. I've got SOOO many and some I dare not utter...I can't even bare the thought, let alone share. Dag, I'm trying to think of something good....

I'll be back.

Sizzle said...

did you just never talk to him again?

Diva's Thoughts said...

Sizzle - We've talked ALOT since then over the years...just never about that for some reason.

Adrianne said...

I don’t think it was that bad, considering that he was expecting you to come over. Hey admit it you were a stalker!!! LOL.

My most embarrassing moment was when I graveled to try to get my ex back and I would drive around down to find him or write him love letters. It is pathetic and that is one of my most embarrassing moments. Now I keep thinking of that song by Christina Aguliara ( I hope I spelled it correctly) Fighter!!!!! I sing that now or hum it when I see him or when he is picking up my youngest son.

Anonymous said...

I got totally wasted in front of my parents and told them what great sex I had with my boyfriend -said bf was right next to me!

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Hmmm...let's see--What's my most embarrasing moment you ask...

Girl I have SOOO many

I'll stick to one that happened more recently...

There I was--sitting at my desk (minding my own damn business) and just checking my email when I stumbled upon one titled "Never judge a book by it's cover".

I click on it and there's several thumbnails of what appears to be a beautiful woman in several different shots.

Curiosity instantly gets the best of me so I click on the little link that prompts me to "view all photos at once" (which enlargens all of them).

I'm scrolling...and scrolling **wondering where the hell the joke is in all this** when voila, I get to the photo before the last one that reveals the woman is actually a man (the photo depicts he's amazingly found a way to tuck in his manhood).

I'm eager to get to the last photo now so I scroll down a bit more. The photo shows the man (who I thought only seconds ago was a woman) stark raven naked (penis/breasts dangling and all).....

W-H-E-N one of the doctors I work for have popped out of his office and is making his way towards my desk with some work for me to do.

I go to click on the minimize button and my computer is frozen....aint that about a biotch??

I quickly try standing up to block the view of my screen but he gets to my desk before I have the chance to. **I'm 150% certain he's saw the photo but for whatever the reason, he doesn't lead on and I'm grateful**

I am embarrased as hell and would struggle to make eye contact with him for months afterward.

Talk about wanting to just roll over and D-I-E!!!

BK said...

Ummm hold on.. why was you going over if he was leaving for work?? and damn I got too many ??? cause I need to know who in da hell dem women were!! LOL

Ok.. Hmmm embarrasing moment.. Lemme think of one :)

Vi said...

Nope, I've never been embarrased like that. You take the cake! lol

laughing said...

Well, I had this whole long thing typed out, but it's gone now, and I don't feel like typing it again.

If you'd had as much stuff in your car as is usually in mine, you could have pretended to be looking for something when he saw that you were hiding in your car. Then he could have done some explaining instead of you just driving away.

lisa q. said...

okay stalker girl...hehe...plenty of embarrassing moments here...unfortunately (or maybe fortunately!) i just a really big beer and i can't think of any to top yours at the moment ;)

Mizrepresent said...

Okay, funny...this is one from college...me and the girls were hanging out, and i really needed to use the bathroom, but there were none around, so we pulled over in a residential area, and i saw some tall bushes, i say stop there and she did. I go up to the bushes and relieve myself...when the owner steps out the house while i'm squatting and asks me what am i doing. All i could say was..."Peeeing!" My girls were cracking up in the car. I'm saying, "I'm sorry sir, while pulling up my undies...so sorry." Then i ran and got into the car as fast as i could before he called the police.

JustMeWriting said...

I STILL can't think of anything...lol, and I KNOW I've had a bizillion...I really think I've blocked them all out to maintain my sanity...LOL.

Ms.Honey said...

AWW that wasn't that bad...however I'm sure while you were wanting to bend your head down under the steering wheel it didnt' seem that way LOL

Stepping Over the Junk said...

well, if he invited you over, did he forget? I dont get it. (although it is still mortifying) You werent stalking him, he had invited you over, no? Who were the women?

*~*Cece*~* said...

That was a great story! My embarassing moments usually involve a night of drinking. Yikes!

CarmenSinCity said...

OH SHIT GIRL - that was funny as hell. I'm sitting at my desk laughing out loud. Thanks for sharing that one with us.

I've done a lot of embarassing and stupid things in my life.

When I was in like 1st grade I was in class and I had to go to the bathroom and there was a movie on and I had to go and I had my hand raised and she wouldn't call on me and I was too scared to just get up and go , so I pooped in my pants in class. And then I started crying and I went in the bathroom and took my underwear off and instead of just throwing them away I went into the class room with underwear in hand, crying and showed my teacher. hehehehe

Oh god I can't believe I just told you guys that!

yerdoingitwrong said...

That would be me!

*Tanyetta* said...

what? you said he invited you over. i'm confused. dang, two women????? playah playah!