Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 15 - What Do You Want Your Legacy To Be?

Whew! We are half way through. This month long blogging sure does go by fast. Today I am supposed to determine what I want my legacy to be.

I never actually thought of it before and this challenge has forced me to face this and I am grateful for that actually so that I can sort of check myself.

I would love to leave a legacy of goodness and generosity. I try to treat others as I would like to be treated and I try to help people as best I can without putting myself or family in jeopardy or feel as if I am being used.

I want to be viewed as being the best friend as I can be. I'm sure some would disagree but I never said I was perfect. I try my best to be the best me I can at all times.

I would love to develop a children's charity at some point to help these kids be their very best. I want to work on that in the next year or two.

I just want there to be something between my dash besides dates.


1 People saying stuff:

Karyn Beach said...

I think you have the best friend part down.