Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day 18 -Merry Christmas

Hello all,

Since everyone is busy with family and friends I will keep this post simple and just wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

I hope Santa brings you exactly what you want this year.

2 People saying stuff:

Red Shoes said...

... and a most Merry Christmas to you, dear...

~shoes~

Jeni said...

Well, he didn't quite bring me exactly what I asked for but then too, I kind of didn't figure he would do that! So that's fine. But he did bring me a day and a nite filled with happy faces, kids overjoyed by Santa's presents and a beautiful church service with lots and lots of lovely music in celebration of the occasion. All that, plus a lot of peace and quiet then today made for a God Jul for me! Hope your was the same! Merry Christmas!