Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 16 - My New Favorite Thing Ever!

You guys might think I'm a freak for revealing this but I've wanted a pink fuzzy pen for months! I went to like 3 or 4 stores looking for one but to no avail.

This weekend I went into Walgreens to pick up some crap when I noticed by the check out counter....


Yes!!! Exactly the type of pen I was looking for! So you know I had to get one. Then I decided I needed two so I picked up another and purchased two pens. I love them. I have one for my desk at work and one for my purse. SCORE! When I got in the car I noticed that the clerk actually put another one in my bag so I ended up with 3 of these little babies!!! I would have taken the third one back but it was only $2 so I said screw it.

When I got home, upon further inspection I noticed two things. One, this pen is in support of breast cancer. See the plastic ribbon on the top? Secondly, the ribbon lights up!



SCORE!!

Yeah I'm a geek, whatevs.

3 People saying stuff:

Julie D said...

Adorable!!!! Merry Christmas!

Freckle Face Girl said...

That is fun & a good conversation starter!

Queen-Size funny bone said...

looks like a abstract ballerina